Saturday 4 June 2011

The First Blog: An introduction of things to come

Hi everyone.

Firstly, I'd like to thank those of you that have stumbled upon my blog and took the time to read this. Thank you.

So, let's get our formal introductions sorted.

My name is Adrian and I'm from canton Lucerne (or Luzern in our native German, or better yet, Lozärn in our native schwiizer-dütsch). Some of you out there may have read some of my articles over at the Switzerland World Cup Blog during the 2010 FIFA World Cup last summer. If you're not familar with my previous work, feel free by all means to have a look at some of the posts I made about Swiss football if you're interested.

This brings me to why I created this blog.

As fun as it was to write articles about Swiss football, I felt a little constrained that I couldn't write more about the wonderful country of Switzerland.

So, the purpose of this blog is to put down my thoughts on the going-ons of the motherland, including Swiss culture, history, news, sports and all kinds of things Swiss.

I look forward to writng here, and I hope that you enjoy reading my future posts.

Please feel free to comment and subscribe!


- Adrian

Hopp Schweiz! Hop Suisse! Forza Svizzera!

No comments:

Post a Comment